Saturday, February 25, 2012

One Line Previews: February 25-26

Virginia Tech at Duke (-14)
Pomeroy: Duke by 15, 89% chance of winning
My Pick: Duke 73, Virginia Tech 61
Luckily the Devils get a depleted Tech team after the short turnaround, so even a bad day by their standards is gonna be enough to win.

NC State at Clemson (-4)
Pomeroy: Clemson by 3, 63% chance of winning
My Pick: Clemson 67, NC State 65
Clemson's a good team, playing well and at home - but I think this game comes down to the final possession.

UNC (-3) at Virginia
Pomeroy: UNC by 1, 53% chance of winning
My Pick: UNC 68, Virginia 62
Closer than the game in Chapel Hill, but with Joe Harris still playing one-handed I think Carolina wins this one.

Maryland (-1) at Georgia Tech
Pomeroy: GT by 2, 57% chance of winning
My Pick: Maryland 71, GT 65
Georgia Tech is playing terrible, while every one of Maryland's losses have come against the top six teams in the league - they have one of the toughest schedules in the league and should still manage to be .500 in league play after today.

Boston College at Wake Forest (-4.5)
Pomeroy: Wake by 6, 70% chance of winning
My Pick: Boston College 63, Wake 61
Donahue >>>>>> Bzdelik

Florida State at Miami
Pomeroy: Miami by 1, 51% chance of winning
My Pick: Florida State 67, Miami 64
Close game, but Florida State has done a good job of rebounding from losses all season - they haven't lost back-to-back games in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment